Evonik is one of the world’s leading specialty chemicals companies. The central elements of our strategy for sustained value creation are profitable growth, efficiency and values. In 2017 Evonik’s more than 36,000 employees generated sales of €14.4 billion. One of the three operative segments of Evonik is the Nutrition & Care Segment which makes products for applications in consumer goods for everyday needs, in animal nutrition, and in the health care industry. This segment is divided into seven Business Lines where Animal Nutrition is the one active in the food and animal feed market, one of Evonik’s key end markets.
Our added value:
- With production facilities on three continents and over 50 warehouses worldwide, we can deliver reliably – on time and in the right quantity.
- Thanks to offices in more than 60 countries, we ensure maximum responsiveness and service quality to our customers.
- We have 13 labs on five continents that provide NIR and wet chemistry services, which gives the advantage of fast and convenient assessments of the components of raw materials and their quality – key information in formulating the best diet for a given animal.
- Our portfolio of five essential amino acids and additionally healthy nutrition solutions enable the implementation of low protein concepts.
- Evonik Animal Nutrition’s scientists stay in close contact with universities, research institutes and other members of the scientific community and share knowledge in scientific papers and customer trainings.